The Suunto M2 is associate easy-to-use rate monitor that monitors rate and calories burned. solely 2 buttons square measure needed to navigate through the intuitive menu. The snug Suunto twin Comfort Belt wirelessly transmits your rate to the massive, clear show in real time, and is additionally compatible with most athletic facility cardio instrumentation. The Suunto M2 mechanically switches between 3 rate zones to assist you reach personal exercise targets.
- massive face, simple to scan
- pause operate, apparently the session ends if you do not restart when pausing for one hour
- will enter your year of birth and weight (I guess it works out your calories supported this information)
- four weeks of additive info
- will read details of your last previous travail
- tells you if you're in zone one, two or three and beeps after you move between them. conjointly shows you after you ar below zone one and higher than zone three
- offers you stats on calories burned, time and time spent in every zone
- shows you calories on the fly (apparently some HRMs solely show you when the workout)
- strap and watch ar terribly comfy
- terribly motivating!
- No back light-weight
- cannot program "zones"
- does not take your height into thought once estimating calories
- doesn't connect with the opposite suunto product, ie footpod, bikecomputer and usb information collector (to plug into your computer). albeit it did, they're terribly costly.
- no fitness check or travail program
- solely offers you details of 1 previous travail. Thought it will offer you with a outline of workouts in total. (Not certain however this works yet) I in person would like to scroll through every individual travail. maybe no HRMs offer that operate. i do not recognize.
- does not show all info directly, you have got to scroll through. It shows you 2 items of knowledge on every screen although, that is vital sign and calories burned (I cannot keep in mind the opposite couplings coz I principally unbroken it thereon setting). Scrolling through does not hassle Maine in the least. i feel that is what you get for having the guts rate thus massive on the screen, that i actually like.
- Dot-matrix display
- Menu-based user interface
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Low battery warning
- Replaceable battery
- Button lock
- 12/24-hour watch display
- One daily alarm
- Operating temperature: 14 to 122 degrees F
- Storage temperature: -22 to 140 degrees F
- Water resistance: 100 feet